Sunday, October 11, 2009

Chickens N Halloween












Hello everyone!

The latest is Chickens and Haunted Houses!

First of all I must tell you all that I am a city girl. I know nothing about chickens! Now if only I had a clue then being an SL farmer wouldn't be so challenging!

Sebby knows nothing about chickens either, except making them into fried eggs. ( okay he only fried one of them so far )

It's just a little hobby for me to do on SL. Ha..like I really have all this time! But I will try my best to be a good mother to our chickens. Sebby has been a good father so far.

We named our chickens, Simon, Lacy, Jojo, Betty and Sam. The new Saramago's clan are very cute and growing.

Stayed tuned as time goes by and the chickens reproduce and cause havoc on SL. ( So I hear )













Now for our Haunted House that
Sebby has created. He has done an amazing job and is always adding something more to it. From Ghosts to Goblins. Look out Michael Myers there's a new Halloween Murderer in town! 
 












I can't believe it's that time of year once again. Wow how time flies!
Seb will add the link here so you can copy and paste to go there. Right Sebby?


Edit by Seb: Yep, here is the link for all 3 of you that read this. heheh.
xoxo, Thalia, Seb, Thalia, Seb





No comments:

Post a Comment